Thanks for stopping by. Here you'll find each new episode along with other posts, video and whatever comes up that relates to #ChooseLife #KeepBreathing
I maintain a #gratitudeattitude
And always keep searching for the pony!!
My Hope for You in 2019
Keeping Joy in Memories
Good Memories can be Your Secret Tonic
Its a Nosedive to Wallowtown
Farewell to Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade
Intuition and the Other Inner Voices
Optimist... Hells yeah ...
#GetLoud Mental Health Week in Canada
Now for something completely different. Stand Up Comedy
Please note that the Crisis Line is not an emergency service. If you have an immediate life-threatening emergency, please dial 911.
OTTAWA CRISIS LINE
Distress: 613-238-3311 |
Crisis: 613-722-6914 or 1-866-996-0991 |
TEXT 343-306-5550 Chat & Text 10am-11pm
Crisis & Resources
Youth Services Bureau (YSB) for caregivers and youth under 18: 613-260-2360
Kids Help Phone for young people: 1-800-668-6868
Good2talk for post-secondary students: 1-866-925-5454
Distress Centre for all ages: 613-238-3311
Mental Health Crisis Line for people 16 years and over: 613-722-6914
- Crossroads Children’s Centre: walk-in counselling for children under 12 in english: 613-723-1623
- Centre Psychosociale: counselling for children under 12 years in french: 613-789-2240
- The Walk-in Counselling Clinic: walk-in counselling for adults. (613) 238-8210
- Bereaved Families of Ontario- Ottawa Peer support groups offer safe and supportive spaces to be in grief, to share and to learn: (613) 567-4278
Youth Services Bureau (YSB) walk-in counselling for caregivers and youth under 18: (613)-260-2360
Support for caregivers
- Parent Lifeline’s of Eastern Ontario (PLEO) bilingual, confidential, helpline for caregivers of children, youth and young adults: 613-321-3211
NEED HELP? Visit ConnexOntario.ca
for free 24/7 access to mental health services or call 1-866-531-2600.
You Are Not Alone | A Special Documentary by Capital Content
NOTE: May contain sensitive and triggering information. Please share this with someone you think it might impact and help.
My friend Sabrina Wrote this"Thank you Capital Content To my friends Dylan Holton & Robin Ferrie - for your authenticity and bravery - being apart of this.
My hope is this can connect others to a deeper understanding that it does not matter who you are mental health effects everyone and if we can collectively come together as a community we can remove the stigma one step at a time. " ~SabriNa ©2021